December 3, 4, & 5, 2021
Friday, December 3 (Preview Night): 5-9PM PST
Saturday, December 4: 10AM-6PM PST
Sunday, December 5: 10AM-5PM PST
- Friday, December 3 is Preview Night for Urban Craft Uprising. At this event, you have early access to all your favorite vendors and a chance to shop while inventory is fresh! There will also be a plethora of opportunities to win amazing, free raffle prizes! This exclusive event is limited to the first 1,000 guest, so be sure to get your tickets here. There is a $10 charge for this event. Get your tickets now while you still can! This event is extremely popular and has sold out every time in previous years!
Seattle Center Exhibition Hall
301 Mercer Street, Seattle, WA 98109
- Urban Craft Uprising is a biannual show at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall. With 150+ of the best indie designers, crafters and food vendors, UCU is a favorite event for craft-lovers in the Pacific Northwest!
- Urban Craft Uprising will be adhering to local guidelines regarding COVID-19 safety for the show. This means that proof of COVID vaccination or a negative PCR test is required for anyone to enter. The FAQ regarding King County guidelines for vaccine verification can be found here. Please familiarize yourself with the acceptable forms of verification before you arrive, so that entry can be as smooth as possible for everyone.
If possible, taking public transportation to the show is encouraged. There is parking at Mercer Garage (Third Avenue N. & Roy Street), right across the street from the Exhibition Hall, however it's often expensive (up to $25) this time of year. If necessary, try car pooling with friends and splitting the cost or use a more affordable garage just a few blocks away.
- Urban Craft Uprising is free to the public, but donations are encouraged.
- Further information can be found here. We can't wait to see you there!
Subscribe to our newsletter (at bottom right of this page) to find out our next event!