Jobs at Crystalyn Kae
We are currently looking to add a member to our team with a passion for storytelling and sustainability!
Marketing & Social Media Coordinator: Freelance
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Mailchimp newsletter: crafting consistent templates for newsletters, brainstorming new automated campaigns for cart abandonment, loyalty rewards, and up-selling
- SEO keyword research & updating: make calculated adjustments to Google Adwords, website SEO and social media channels utilizing our brand-specific keywords
- Maintain website (Shopify) and social media accounts: update website listings with seasonal changes, add new stores to website links, respond to customer comments on social media, update website with events & pop ups, blog posts, and updating marketing calendar
- Update web analytics metrics report: Compile web traffic & social media performance statistics onto a spreadsheet, weekly/monthly updates and provide input on action steps to improve conversion rate, page views etc.
- Blog post optimization : Update and improve keywords for best-performing blog posts, and provide content for new blog posts: top 5 lists, etc.
- Communicating with customers, preparing for pop-ups, preparing display materials for shows
- Instagram: update Later with pre-planned posts, create a strategic plan for daily “like”, comments and follows. Brainstorm contents & giveaways to grow customer following & engagement
- Facebook: create Facebook ads & specific landing pages to educate and engage new & existing customers. Create a Facebook group and participate daily/weekly in discussions
- Competitor research: Create a SWOT analysis on key competitors. Analyze product matrix and price/benefit comparison, and marketing messages.
- 8-12 hours per week to start, flexible hours
- Can work remotely, or at our offices at Industry City
- Solid communication & writing skills – Microsoft Office required, additional graphic design: Illustrator or Photoshop experience a plus!
- Ability to seamlessly wear many hats throughout the workday
- Desire to work in small company environment and grow with our company
About Crystalyn Kae
We create sustainably chic women’s handbags and small accessories, made with ethically sourced and reclaimed materials. Our office & workshop is located in Brooklyn’s Sunset Park neighborhood in Industry City. Crystalyn Kae’s accessories are available in over 40 specialty boutiques in the USA and globally, and online at www.crystalynkae.com. We are a small (but growing!) team, where you’ll get to work directly with Crystalyn and collaborate with other employees, while gaining ownership of projects for portfolio-worthy work experience.
To apply, please complete the contact form below and include any links to your online portfolio.