A petite version of our best-selling Troubadour Laptop Tote, this ale brown bag with removable crossbody strap is the perfect medium size for every day. A purse that fits all the essentials, with just the right amount of pockets to help you carry what you need, without weighing you down.
- 13" w (at top), 9.5” (at bottom) x 9.5” high, 3.5” d.
- 10.5” top zipper opens wide enough to see everything inside
- Smooth-gliding nylon coil zip (custom-made for us in USA by YKK!) closes securely so nothing falls out
- Bag weight: 20 oz (lighter than an iPad!)
**If you want to size up, try our Medium Troubadour or XL Troubadour Weekender Totes.
What it fits:
- iPad mini or iPad air
- Large wallet, water bottle, lightweight sweater and cosmetic bag
- Exterior Pocket: fits your keys and transit pass, with a pickpocket-proof magnetic snap that will keep contents secure and protected from the elements
- Interior pocket: 2 open slip pockets to fit keys and small card case, 1- 9” zipper pocket keep your bag organized so you can find what you need without rummaging
- 2 Short Handles: 5.5” drop, 13.5” long straps can be carried by hand or hooked over the elbow when your shoulders need a break
- 1 Adjustable & removable Crossbody strap: 1.5” wide x 50” L to comfortably distribute the weight when bag is loaded to the brim and keeps both hands free
- Foam-padded inner base protects devices from damage while making bag comfortable against the body even when loaded up
- Metal purse feet on bottom: your bag will stay clean wherever you set it, and stands up on its own so contents won’t tip over
- Nickel-plated brass hardware won’t tarnish or lose its silver plating, even after repeated wear and exposure to the elements (including the washing machine!)
Genuine YKK zipper across top will give you years of snag-free closure
Materials & care:
- Rescued Leather from NYC's Garment District
- Bright lining so you can see inside
- All of our seams are sewn (not glued!) and reinforced with interlinings, so you can load it to the brim without worrying about straps breaking or bursting a seam, so it will endure many years of use (and a bit of abuse!)
- Lifetime guarantee: made to last but if something goes wrong we are here to help