A petite version of our best-selling Troubadour Laptop Tote, these one of a kind metallic tote bags with a removable crossbody straps are the perfect medium size for everyday. A purse that fits all the essentials, with just the right amount of pockets to help you carry what you need, without weighing you down.
- 13" w (at top), 9.5” (at bottom) x 9.5” high, 3.5” d.
- 10.5” top zipper opens wide enough to see everything inside
- Smooth-gliding nylon coil zip (custom-made for us in the USA by YKK!) closes securely so nothing falls out
- Bag weight: 20 oz (lighter than an iPad!)
**If you want to size up, try our Medium Troubadour or XL Troubadour Weekender Totes.
What it fits:
- iPad mini or iPad air
- Large wallet, water bottle, lightweight sweater, and cosmetic bag
- Exterior Pocket: fits your keys and transit pass, with a pickpocket-proof magnetic snap that will keep contents secure and protected from the elements
- Interior pocket: 2 open slip pockets to fit keys and a small card case, 1- 9” zipper pocket to keep your bag organized so you can find what you need without rummaging
- 2 Short Handles: 5.5” drop, 13.5” long straps can be carried by hand or hooked over the elbow when your shoulders need a break
- 1 Adjustable & removable Crossbody strap: 1.5” wide x 50” L to comfortably distribute the weight when the bag is loaded to the brim and keeps both hands free
- Foam-padded inner base protects devices from damage while making bag comfortable against the body even when loaded up
- Metal purse feet on bottom: your bag will stay clean wherever you set it, and stands up on its own so contents won’t tip over
- Nickel-plated brass hardware won’t tarnish or lose its silver plating, even after repeated wear and exposure to the elements (including the washing machine!)
A genuine YKK zipper across the top will give you years of snag-free closure
Materials & Care:
- All of our seams are sewn (not glued!) and reinforced with interlinings, so you can load it to the brim without worrying about straps breaking or bursting a seam, so it will endure many years of use (and a bit of abuse!)
- Lifetime guarantee: made to last but if something goes wrong we are here to help